Sunday 8 November 2015

The day before moving day!

Hay everybody! I hope you are enjoying my new blog :) It's very difficult typing with these big hooves, but it is alot of fun :)

I am very excited this evening, as tomorrow I will be moving to my new house :) I have had a lovely final day at my old home with my friends Peter and Carmen. This is the view from my old home.



Here I am having some breakfast with my friend Carmen, she's a very nice lady :)


Then we went for a run around the fields


She likes to give me fusses, I think she lurves me.



So tomorrow I will move to my posh new house *YEY!!* I will take some photos with my camera to show you :) Even though I am moving I will still be seeing all of my friends everyday :)

If you would like to leave me a comment, please write one underneath, I would love to make some new friends :) Speak to you all soon, I'm off for a snooze in the hay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment