Friday 4 December 2015

Week 3: More training

Hi everyone!

I've had another busy week training with my buddies Carmen and Fiona. They even went out and bought me some lovely new pressies on the weekend, all in purple :)


But I have enjoyed some days out in the fields with my new friends, they are all very jealous of my swanky new head collar.



We got to go back out in the outdoor arena and practise some more dressage.  It is very distracting being in the ourdoor arena as I can see all of my horse friends and they want to come and play :)


Carmen also messed around with my tail...... I think she's jealous of my long hair :)



My friends are Vets and they work very long hours, so it is usually pretty dark by the time we get around to training.  





I'm not really sure what Carmen is trying to do here, but it was fun. Maybe we can do some gymnastics :)


Anyway that's all for now folks :) Speak to you again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment